1. ACHILRS has two anagrams. I could've played the second through an L on the board as a 2x2.
2. CEINPRT plays through only one consonant for an 8. Unfortunately, that consonant was on the board and I missed it.
3. DEKNRS? plays through a C two different ways, and through a D one way. Would've scored a lot more than DUNKERS.
4. I had both V's and both Y's on my rack at one point, which made me think of the word ZYZZYVA- interesting fact: there is only one other seven that contains a V and two Y's. (There are no words with all four.) I got to play NAVVY.
5. Missed YINCE and OOCYTE as plays again. I need to learn these words.