I1. IAMBI is a great word.
2. ADEEKIM makes a word with an R.
3. AGOS* isn't good (luckily I got away with it)
4. BAIRD* also isn't good (argh)
5. DANCINGS* isn't good either (double argh)
6. When someone plays a word near the end of the game that puts them ahead 80 points (see above), you should probably challenge it if you're unsure if it's a phony.
7. Don't add insult to injury by giving them a spot to play a third bingo against you on the last play.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Monday, October 27, 2014
Saturday, October 25, 2014
Thursday, October 23, 2014
NIBLETS (and NIBLET) were just announced as the two words of 8 letters or less (i.e. most likely to be played) that were incorrectly omitted from the new tournament word list. There was also a list of 24 words under 8 letters that should be deleted.