Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
Had one good game and one bad game. So here's what I leaned from the bad one:
1. Just because there's three of one consonant in a rack doesn't mean you should not look for a bingo. (EIRSTTT, duh)
2. RITZES is good. Failing to play this set off a sequence of horrible racks.
3. LIBATING* is a phony. (Challenged off)
4. MISTOLD* is also a phony. (Not challenged)
5. When checking a play upside down, pay attention to the 2 letter words. (I checked and still missed IM*)
6. If you can't play RETRIAL, look for an A to start with.