Monday, May 23, 2011

Found Extension of the Day

True story: I'm currently on vacation in Virginia, so of course I ordered a soft shell crab sandwich for lunch today. (It didn't come with the bite taken out of it; I just forgot to snap a shot first.) Later today, while waiting for my wife to run into a store for something, I whip out a scrabble game I'm playing on my cell phone vs. the bot. I had opened with BEATERS at the usual position, earlier in the week. Guess what three letter extension the bot played against me? It's not EGGBEATERS.

3 comments:

TileHead said...

Interesting extension, and, even more interestingly, they don't actually feed on crab.

I was also surprised to find that TWL does not have BROWBEATER# or WIFEBEATER*.

sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Saloma Miller Furlong said...

What you think about, you bring about... hehe.